16-Jul-2018 12:46:40 AM>
CHANGES IN PASSPORT: NORMAL/TATKAAL
Changes in Passport : Name Change, Date of Birth Change, Addition or Deletion of Parents Name or Spouse Name, Change in Birth Place, Change of Sex, Change in Address.
NAME CHANGE : For getting New Changed Name in Paspport.
1. Change First in Aadhar as New Name.
2. Give Advt in 2 New papers in Your Local Area, One in English and One in Hindi Newspaper
3. Bring New Name on Pan Card (For Adults)
4. School ID with New Name Change.
ADDRESS CHANGE : New Address change on Aadhar and and on any one more documents like Bank Passbook, Voter ID, Utility Bill, Driving Licence etc.
DATE OF BIRTH CHANGE : New Date of Birth on Any Three Documents. (Date of Birth will only be changed in 5 Years of Issue of Passport, Not Possible thereafter).
New Date of Birth Should be on
Aadhar Card and Any Two Documents from below:
1. Pan Card 2. Driving Licence 3. Voter ID Card 4. LIC Policy 5. Matric Certificate 6. Birth Cerificate 7. SC/ST Ceritificate 8. Pension Book
ADDITION OR DELETION OF SPOUSE (WIFE/HUSBAND) NAME :
Aadhar Card of Spouse is required which mentions wife/husband name.
You can apply for few changes in passport and should have the following documents.
1. Passport Copy.
2. Aadhar Card on Present Address, where you are staying and police verification to be done.
3. Matriculation 10th Certificate or any other higher qualification which mentions your name.
4. Bank Passbook with Photo Pasted on front page.
5. Pan Card/Driving Licence/Voter ID (Any One in these)
6. Utility Bill on Current Adrress (Gas/Electricity/Telephone/Mobile Post Paid Bill/Water Bill. (Any One)
7. Rent Agreement (If staying on Rent).
8. Any One Property Document (If the Home is own).
9. Wife/Husband Aadhar (For Married Applicants) and Joint Photograph for married Applicants.
HOW WE WILL HELP:
We as a Passport Service Consultants helps you in the following ways:
1. We Understand Your Correct Requirement.
2. Advice for Correct and Accurate Documentation.
3. Collection and Arranging the Documents Required for Process.
4. On Line Application Filling for Passport Apply.
5. On Line Payment for Passort Fees.
6. To provide Appointment for Passport as per your requirement.
7. Documentation and Paper Work like Making of Annexures/Affidavits Required.
8. Help to Approach the Passport Authority in Full Preparation for Verification and Biometrics.
HOW TO PROCESS :
Send your documents by Whatspp on 9015-698-698 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will first analyse the documents and intimate that whether you are eligibile or any further document is required. We will fill the application on line and take your approval. When you pay fees to us on line, we submit and move further.
Note : We Will Only Help in Preparing the Documents and Will Never Promise for Issue of Passport as it will be the sole discretion of Passport Authority to Issue or Reissue the Passport.
Fees and Charges for Changes:
Normal Category : Rs 1500 Fee + Rs 1000 Service Charge = Rs 2500
Tatkaal Category : Rs 3500 Fee + Rs 1000 Service Charge = Rs 4500
Child Passport : Rs 1000 Fee + Rs 1000 Service Charge = Rs 2000
HOME SERVICES IN DELHI NCR ONLY:
All the Documents with Complete File and Service will be provided at Home with additional service charge varies from Rs 200 to Rs 500 depending upon the distance from our office. Do Confirm before taking home service. Only You will be visiting the Regional Passport Office for Bio metrics and Verification on Due date.
Extra Service Charges : Rs 200 to Rs 500 (Depends upon distance and location).
HOW TO PAY : You Can Pay Us By Pay Tm (9811447378), Mobikwik (9811447378), OR By Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking on Click on the Link. Click Here to Pay or by NEFT/IMPS in our Bank “KHANNA ASSOCIATES, HDFC BANK, 06512000002516, BR. SECTOR-26 NOIDA CODE… HDFC0000651”
Call Us at : 9015-354-354, 9015-698-698
Remarks : If you are satisfied and find the information is appropriate. Kindly do give your reviews at by clicking on the link: Click here to give Remarks
If you have any Questions left answered click here to ask. We will Surely Help You as best we can.